Glasionomer FX-II Improved
- Product Highlights
- Self curing direct posterior restorative
- Packable consistency
- High fluoride release
- Superior mechanical properties
- Available in A2, A3, A3.5, B2 shades
- For ART and Minimal Intervention dentistry
- Brand: Shofu
- Package Details
- Powder 15gm
- Liquid 8ml/10gm
- Cocoa Butter 1g
- Matrix Strips x 20
- Powder 6gm
- Liquid 2.8ml/3.5gm
- Expiry Date
Packable, general purpose, direct restorative, designed for ART and MI (Minimal Intervention) dentistry.
- Restoration of pits and fissures, cervical erosion and abrasion
- Final restoration for non-stress bearing Class I, II of adult dentition
- As intermediate restorative for heavy stress bearing areas
- Pediatric restorations and Geriatric restorations.
Product features & benefits
- Improved mechanical properties provides better marginal seal and superior clinical performance
- Easy handling and placement
- High translucency with fluorescence properties simulating natural teeth
- Optimal polishability.
- Less soluble in oral fluids.
- It offers high continuous release and recharge of fluoride
- Comes in hard-mix powder/liquid or convenient premeasured capsules.
- Available in shades: A2, A3, A3.5 & B2 with a closer match to Vita Lumin shades
GlasIonomer FX-II Improved Complete Set: A2 [PN 3192], A3 [PN 3193], A3.5 [PN 3194], B2 [PN 3195] Powder 15gm, Liquid 8ml/10gm, Cocoa Butter 1g, Matrix Strips x 20, Mixing Pad and Spatula GlasIonomer FX-II Improved Mini Set: A2 [PN 3202], A3 [PN 3203], A3.5 [PN 3204], B2 [PN 3205] Powder 6gm, Liquid 2.8ml/3.5gm
For more scientific details click here
|1.||Self curing direct posterior restorative|
|3.||High fluoride release|
|4.||Superior mechanical properties|
|5.||Available in A2, A3, A3.5, B2 shades|
|6.||For ART and Minimal Intervention dentistry|
|Package Details||Powder 15gm|
|Cocoa Butter 1g|
|Matrix Strips x 20|