Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive
- Product Highlights
- All direct,light-cured bonding procedures
- Root surface desensitization
- Porcelain/composite repair
- Porcelain veneers
- Adhesive Resin Cement.
- Brand: 3M ESPE
- Package Details
- squeeze bottle with 6g of adhesive
3M ESPE, a trusted leader in dental adhesives, announces a new option in total-etch dental adhesives: Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive. Leveraging the proven clinical history, ease of use, and high bond strength performance of Adper Single Bond Adhesive, the improved adhesive incorporates a nanofiller technology that contributes to higher dentin bond strength performance. In addition, Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive is available in a new, easy to use, unit dose delivery system.
*Adper Single Bond 2 is based on the clinically proven chemistry of the original Adper Single Bond dental adhesive.
1) All direct, light-cured bonding procedures.
2) Indirect bonding procedures when combined with 3M ESPE RelyX ARC Adhesive Resin Cement.
3) Root surface desensitization.
4) Porcelain and composite repair.
5) Bonding veneers in combination with RelyX Veneer Cement from 3M ESPE.
Excellent bonding performance for very low post-operative sensitivity.
Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive is ideal for bonding
1) all classes of direct composite restorations, as well as root surface desensitization and porcelain veneers*, and
2) indirect restorations after light curing** (the film thickness measured less than 10 microns in a scanning electron microscope study; Source: Dr. P. Pereria). * With 3M ESPE RelyX Ceramic Primer and 3M ESPE RelyX Veneer Cement.
** When combined with 3M ESPE RelyX ARC Adhesive Resin Cement.
Microtensile bond evaluation
Microtensile bond evaluation shows significant improvement in dentin bond strength. Dr. Jorge Perdigao (University of Minnesota, USA)
Nanofiller is stable and will not settle; no shaking needed.
The nanofiller particles in Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive are added in a manner that does not allow them to cluster together. The particles are stable and will not settle out of dispersion. So unlike some filled adhesives, Adper Single Bond 2 adhesive does not require shaking prior to use. Dentists can have total confidence the adhesive is perfectly mixed every time.
Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive
Adper Single Bond 2 Adhesive dispenses perfectly mixed from the vial every time…NO SHAKING REQUIRED!
Source: 3M ESPE Laboratory test data
OptiBond SoloPlus is a trademark of Kerr Dental.
Convenient bottle design
Convenient squeeze bottle delivery with attached "pinch & flip" cap for less mess and less waste. Translucent bottle makes it easy to see how much adhesive is left.
|1.||All direct,light-cured bonding procedures|
|2.||Root surface desensitization|
|5.||Adhesive Resin Cement.|
|Package Details||squeeze bottle with 6g of adhesive|