GC Tooth Mousse
- Product Highlights
- Provides extra protection for teeth.
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque.
- Helps neutralize acid challenges from other internal and external acid sources.
- Brand: GC
- Package Details
- Tube containing 40g (35mL)
GC Tooth Mousse
Buy More and Save More
GC Tooth Mousse Features and Benefits
- Tooth Mousse contains RECALDENTTM(CPP-ACP). Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to bind calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate(ACP).
- RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) is a special milk-derived protein that can help replace lost minerals in teeth, make them stronger and helps protect them from decay and erosion.1, 3
- Adheres easily to soft tissue, pellicle, plaque and even hydroxyapatite. Reacts similar to the mineral/statherin relation in saliva supplying bio-available calcium and phosphate required for remineralization to take place.1, 3
- Under acidic conditions, RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) releases calcium and phosphate ions into tooth enamel4.
- Supplies calcium and phosphate needed for patients with poor saliva flow. This situation can be further augmented by elevating the level of fluoride.
Technique to apply tooth mousse
- Custom tray application: Extrude a generous layer to tray and position in patients mouth for 3 minutes.
- MI Paste is digestable if swallowed.
- Products containing RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) should not be consumed by people with milk protein allergies. RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) is digestable by people with lactose intolerance.
- After initial treatment, the tube of MI Paste can be used for professionally supervised at-home follow-up RECALDENT is a trademark of Recaldent Pty Ltd and is used under license.
Price of GC Tooth Mousse in India
Maximum Retail Price : Rs.1400
|1.||Provides extra protection for teeth.|
|2.||Helps neutralize acid challenges from acidogenic bacteria in plaque.|
|3.||Helps neutralize acid challenges from other internal and external acid sources.|
|Package Details||Tube containing 40g (35mL)|