- Product Highlights
- Flows easily into pits and fissures
- Smart color-change technology
- Contains and releases fluoride
- Ideal for pediatric patients
- Brand: 3M ESPE
- Package Details
- 1.2 ML clinpro sealant syringe with 10 tips (black color)
- Expiry Date
See the Difference in Our Color-change Technology
Clinpro sealant goes on pink for easy-to-use application, and cures to a natural white. Applied with our convenient ultra-fine syringe tip, its low viscosity formula flows easily into pits and fissures.
Dental professionals prefer it over other sealants.
77% of respondents rated the overall performance of Clinpro sealant to be superior to their current sealant.
Features and Benefits
1) Convenient direct delivery syringe for easy application
2) Color-change technology to visualize placement
3) Low viscosity to flow easily into pits and fissures
4) Contains and releases fluoride
5) Bonds to enamel
Simplified Sealant Technique , Adper Prompt Self-Etch Adhesive
Adper Prompt self-etch adhesive may be used instead of the acid etch technique when placing Clinpro sealant. Preparation: Thoroughly clean teeth to remove plaque and debris from enamel surfaces and fissures. Rinse thoroughly with water and dry. Note: Do not use any cleaning medium that contains oils or fluoride. Prepare adhesive according to dispensing instructions.
1. Brush adhesive onto surface to be sealed; scrub for 15 seconds applying moderate pressure. Do not shorten this time. Proper bonding will not occur if the solution is simply applied and dispersed.
2. Use a gentle stream of air to thoroughly dry the adhesive to a thin film. A second layer is not required for bonding sealants.
3. Apply a light-cured sealant. (Note: Adper Prompt self-etch adhesive is not indicated for self-cure sealants.)
4. Light-cure the sealant and adhesive together with a halogen, LED or plasma light for the amount of time specified to cure the sealant.
|1.||Flows easily into pits and fissures|
|2.||Smart color-change technology|
|3.||Contains and releases fluoride|
|4.||Ideal for pediatric patients|
|Package Details||1.2 ML clinpro sealant syringe with 10 tips (black color)|