Compoglass F is a compomer-based light-curing dental restorative with high fluoride release.
Compoglass F combines the benefits of glass ionomers and composites in one material with its special chemical composition of a polymer matrix and fillers.
Compoglass F is recommended for areas where caries and secondary caries are likely to develop: deciduous teeth and cervical defects. Compoglass F releases a high level of protective fluoride ions from three independent sources. As a result, the risk of secondary caries formation is considerably reduced.
Compoglass is available in Cavifils in 10 shades. Compoglass F can be conveniently combined with Compoglass Flow, the flowable version of this material.
- Application without phosphoric acid etching possible
- High fluoride release
- Easy direct application with Cavifils and a Cavifil Injector
- Excellent esthetic properties
- Easy contouring and adapting
- No rubber dam required
- Restorations in deciduous teeth
- Restorations in Class III and V cavities
- Intermediate restorations
|Availability||Currently Not Available for Sale|