3 Ketac Molar Easymix Glass Ionomer Filling Material @ 4770
- Product Highlights
- New Advanced Technology
- Adhesion to enamel and dentin
- Brand: 3M ESPE
- Package Details
- 1 Powder 12.5 g
- 1 Liquid 10 g
- Mixing Pad
- Expiry Date
- Oct 2018 or more
New Advanced Technology
Ketac Molar Easymix filling material offers a new granulated powder formula that provides 1) Faster and easier mixing, and
2) Accurate, reproducible dosing to ensure predictable viscosity.
Proven and Reliable Performance
Ketac Molar Easymix filling material retains all the proven and reliable physical properties of the original Ketac Molar glass ionomer material. It's proven itself in studies to be more reliable, hygienic and easier to mix than competing glass ionomer products.
Get all of the qualities of a true glass ionomer
1) High flexural strength – reduces the risk of restoration fracture
2) Adhesion to enamel and dentin – ideal for Minimal Intervention Dentistry (MID) and Atraumatic Restorative Treatment (ART)
3) Long-term fluoride release
4) Low acid erosion – maintains excellent marginal integrity of restorations
Excellent Wear Resistance
Ketac Molar Easymix filling material provides excellent wear resistance and flexural strengths, counteracting the stresses and preventing the restoration from fracturing.
a new granulated formulation that is faster and easier to measure, mix and use:
What makes Ketac Molar Easymix filling material different from other standard glass ionomers is its advanced granulated formulation.
1) More flowable – a pourable powder means more accurate dosing, resulting in more accurate powder/liquid ratio.
2) More hydrophilic – the liquid component is quickly absorbed with less mess, so mixing is faster and easier.
3) Easier to handle – less sticky and produces less dust than other competing glass ionomer products.
Ketac™ Molar Easymix granulated powder provides good flowability for more accurate and reproducible dosing.
Conventional glass ionomer powder becomes compacted during storage and when dispensed with the spoon; dosing is not consistent.
Ketac Molar Easymix offers greatly increased absorption of liquid for faster, easier mixing.
Conventional glass ionomer compounds are not as readily absorbed, so not as easy to use.
Why Dentists Prefer
Why more dentists prefer Ketac™ Molar Easymix glass ionomer* filling material over other brands of handmix glass ionomers.
More durable and longer lasting
Ketac Molar Easymix glass ionomer demonstrated lower acid erosion than competing glass ionomer products.
Excellent Wear Resistance
Ketac Molar Easymix provides the same excellent wear resistance as other glass ionomer products.
According to dentists participating in testing, 86% said Ketac Molar Easymix filling material produces less dust than Fuji IX GP™ Handmix.* Based on pre-launch trials.
Great for MID including ART
Ketac Molar Easymix is well suited for Minimal Intervention Dentistry (MID) and Atraumatic Restorative Treatment (ART). Ketac Molar Easymix is self-adhesive, requiring no secondary adhesive treatment. The adhesion surface may be pretreated to prepare for the restorative (optional). Ketac Molar Easymix adheres to both dentin and enamel, minimizing bacterial microleakage.
Photos courtesy of Dr. Abraham Culbengan, DDS, Philippines
Ketac Molar Easymix is suitable for pediatric, adult and geriatric restorations:
1) Protective lining under composite or amalgam restorations
2) Restorations of primary teeth
3) Semi-permanent in single- or multisurface restorations of primary and permanent teeth
4) Semi-permanent Class III & V restorations of primary and permanent teeth
5) Cervical fillings without cosmetic priorities
6) Core build-ups
7) Fissure sealings
Here are two frequently asked questions and answers about product compatibility that will help you achieve outstanding results and protect the product integrity. The answers are also helpful when ordering.
Question: Can you mix Ketac Molar liquid with Ketac Molar Easymix powder?
Answer: No. Ketac Molar Easymix powder must only be used with Ketac Molar Easymix liquid. If Ketac Molar Easymix powder is mixed with other liquids, the acidic concentration of the restorative material alters. This can lead to post-operative sensitivity. In addition, the mechanical properties of the material are impaired and the setting speed slows down.
Question: Can you mix Ketac Molar Easymix liquid with Ketac Molar powder?
Answer: No. Ketac Molar Easymix liquid must only be mixed with Ketac Molar Easymix powder.
|1.||New Advanced Technology|
|2.||Adhesion to enamel and dentin|
|Package Details||1 Powder 12.5 g|
|1 Liquid 10 g|
|Expiry Date||Oct 2018 or more|