Impregum Soft Impression Material
- Product Highlights
- Easy Mix with soft handling
- Multiple Pours
- Accurate & Dimensionally stable
- Brand: 3M ESPE
- Expiry Date
- Oct 2018 or more
Impregum Soft impression material from 3MESPE, features the next generation polyether technology. Impregum Soft offers unmatched accuracy, excellent initial hydrophilicity, an improved taste and an optimal rigidity that provides easier removal from the mouth and model. Now available in three consistencies to satisfy all impression techniques.
1) Light Body
2) Medium Body
3) Heavy Body
Impregum Soft impression material replaces Impregum F impression material for one-step/monophase impressions, while Impregum Soft Light impression material can be used with either Impregum Soft Medium or Impregum Soft Heavy impression material for the one-step/two viscosity technique.
Features & Benefits
Impregum sets the standard for stress free accuracy in impression materials
1) Allows you to capture and reproduce precise detail, even in a moist environment.
2) Excellent for subgingival preparations.
Thixotropic with a snap set
1) Flows under pressure, yet remains viscous in the tray or around the preparation.
2) Predictable snap-setting characteristics give you a clearly defined and ample working time with rapid transition to the setting phase minimising the potential for distortion.
Predictable high quality impressions
1) Crown & Bridge
4) Functional Impressions
Dispense equal amount of
base and catalyst into
the mixing pad. Spread
the catalyst over the
base paste and mix until
a homogenous mixture is
Fill the syringe with the
completely mixed material.
Syringe the impression
material into the preparation
Insert the impression tray in the mouth. Disinfect as per instructions.
|1.||Easy Mix with soft handling|
|3.||Accurate & Dimensionally stable|
|Expiry Date||Oct 2018 or more|