- Product Highlights
- Lead free
- Excellent dimensional stability
- Pleasant and acceptable flavour
- Fine reprodution
- Brand: DPI
- Currently Not Available for Sale
Description and Features :
A satin textured, micro cellular Alginate powder. Lead free Excellent dimensional stability, fine reprodution. Pleasant and acceptable flavour. Ample working time and controlled flow. Made from the best quality / grade of raw material. Chromatic alginate help users (Doctors) in better ways, as colour change indicates the mixing, working and setting time.
Indications for use:
For all routine impressions of the oral cavity.
Directions of use :
- Ratio - 15 gm powder : 40 ml water, as per scoops provided.
- Working time at 25 C. approximately 1.30 mins. from start of mix.
- Setting time at 25 C. approximately 2.30 mins. from start of mix.
30 Impression - 450 gms Aluminium foil pouch (Multiple box of 20)
|2.||Excellent dimensional stability|
|3.||Pleasant and acceptable flavour|
|Availability||Currently Not Available for Sale|