GC EXABITE II NDS
Developed especially for occlusal registration, Exabite II NDS is an improved addition reaction vinyl polysiloxane impression material that has significant handling and accuracy advances, extrudes easier, and sets hard very quickly in just 45 seconds.
Features and Benefits
- Easy to handle and place – no tray needed.
- Material offers almost no resistance to closure, so patients can occlude in centric without effort, preventing distortion by virtually eliminating deviation of the mandible.
- Flows readily upon occlusion for precise bite registrations.
- Precise bite registration means super accurate articulation and better fitting models.
- Replicates accurate, true details and produces proper occlusal relationships.
- Extremely high durometer (87 Shore A) means the material is very hard and carvable and will not distort under the pressure of articulation.