Impregum Penta Soft Quick Step
The advantages of Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick at a glance
- Cuts working and setting times by at least 33% over Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Polyether Impression Material.
- Saving your practice time and money
- Maximum working time of 1 minute
- Setting time in the mouth of 3 minutes
- Available in Heavy Body/Light Body and Medium Body viscosities
- Automatic mixing with Pentamix™ 2 Mixing Unit
Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick Polyether Impression Material is best suited for 1-2 unit cases!
Compared to regular-setting Impregum Penta Soft polyether which is best suited for impressions of multiple unit cases, this new impression material is ideal for 1 - 2 unit cases. That means ONE impressioning material can be used for the major part of your crown and bridge impressioning needs! And the faster working and setting times mean patients get out of the chair faster. Plus, the polyether formula helps you get an accurate impression on the first take! Impregum Penta Soft Quick polyether is all about a better patient experience... and saving your practice time and money.
Best suited for impressions of 1-2 unit cases:
- Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick (Monophase)
- Impregum™ Penta™ H/L DuoSoft™ Quick (one-stop/two viscosities)
For multiple unit cases - Regular setting version:
- Impregum™ Penta™ Soft (Monophase)
- Impregum™ Penta™ H /Impregum™ Garant™ L DuoSoft™ (one-step/two viscosities)
- Impressions of inlay, onlay, veneer, crown and bridge preparations
- Fixation and implant impressions
- Features and Benefits Overview
Features of the "Quick" Line
- Maximum working time of 1 minute
- Intra-oral setting time of 3 minutes
- Saves your practice time and money
- Pleasantly brief for patient and dentist
Generation "Soft" Features
- Less rigid polyether
- Fresh mint flavour
- Easier to remove for dentist and lab
- Maintains proper rigidity for a wide range of applications
- More pleasant for patient
General Polyether Features
- Initially hydrophilic
- Excellent flow properties
- Snap-set behaviour
- Provides precise impressions in moist conditions
- Captures fine detail for precise impressions
- Provides restorations which fit precisely without distortions
- Reduces the need for costly adjustments,and retakes
- Produces finely detailed impressions for a better-fitting prosthesis
- Helps get an accurate impression on the first take
Time Saving with Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick and Impregum™ Penta™ H DuoSoft™ Quick Polyether Imprssion Materials:
* Compared to 3M™ ESPE™ Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Polyether Impression Material
Offers the same proven performance as all Impregum™ Polyether Impression Materials from 3M ESPE
- Excellent flow properties - captures fine detail for precise impressions.
- Initially hydrophilic - provides precise impressions in moist conditions.
- "Snap-set behaviour" of Soft polyether is ultra-forgiving.
Our Impregum™ Quick Polyether Impression Materials and our Pentamix™ 2 Mixing Unit create a reliable and robust system
Provides better initial hydrophilicity than VPS
The innovative Soft polyether from 3M ESPE displaces moisture right from the first contact with tissue - when it counts - for precise impressions! Preferred over VPS for excellent detail reproduction in a wet environment!1
Contact angle measurement is a method frequently used to determine hydrophilicity. These results show why Impregum™ Garant™ L DuoSoft™ polyether is indispensible for dentists who value getting preceise impessions the first time. 1CED/NOF/ID IADR 2004 #141
First-rate detail reproduction thanks to excellent flow properties
The Shark Fin Test* proves it! Impregum™ Penta™ Soft /-Quick polyether flows better into the toughest spots,yet does not slump - first-rate detail reproduction. 2 In fact,it offers the best flow behaviour during the entire working time.
Results shown are at the end of the working time recommended by the manufacturer.2*
*Source: Richter Bl, Kuppermann B., Führer C., Klettke T.: Flow properties of lihgt bodied impression materials during working time.
CED/NOF/IADR 2004 #142
The "snap-set behaviour" reduces stress for dentists and dental assistants
Impregum™ Penta™ Soft /-Quick polyether is ultra-forgiving. The snap-set behaviour - which is typical for polyether - ensures the material will not start setting before the working time ends, and when it does, it does so immediately. The result is a restoration which fits precisely without distortion.
Impregum™ Penta™ Soft Quick
Impregum™ Penta™ H/L