GC Tooth Mousse and Colgate 360 battery brush Combo Offer
- Product Highlights
- GC tooth mousse for sensitive tooth
- Prevents active decay
- Helps in dry mouth situation
- Colgate 360 battery brush cleans teeth 20 times more than normal tooth brush
- Brand: Colgate
- Package Details
- GC tooth mousse 40 gm and one Colgate 360 battery brush
- Expiry Date
Colgate 360 battery brush
Power Away Bacteria for a Healthy Whole Mouth Clean: Colgate 360 Battery toothbrush has 20-times more cleaning action than a manual toothbrush. Our brushing strokes are nothing but oscillating movements. The cleaning efficacy of a toothbrush depends on several product attributes, including the number of oscillations or oscillating movements. While with a manual toothbrush we can achieve 8 oscillating movements per second, Colgate 360's oscillating head gives 182 oscillating movements per second. This leads to 20 times more cleaning action than a manual toothbrush. Dentists & Hygienists recommend replacing your toothbrush every 3 months.
GC TOOTH MOUSSE
GC Tooth Mousse Features and Benefits
- Tooth Mousse contains RECALDENTTM(CPP-ACP). Casein Phosphopeptide (CPP) are natural occurring molecules which are able to bind calcium and phosphate ions and stabilize Amorphous Calcium Phosphate(ACP).
- RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) is a special milk-derived protein that can help replace lost minerals in teeth, make them stronger and helps protect them from decay and erosion.1, 3
- Adheres easily to soft tissue, pellicle, plaque and even hydroxyapatite. Reacts similar to the mineral/statherin relation in saliva supplying bio-available calcium and phosphate required for remineralization to take place.1, 3
- Under acidic conditions, RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) releases calcium and phosphate ions into tooth enamel4.
- Supplies calcium and phosphate needed for patients with poor saliva flow. This situation can be further augmented by elevating the level of fluoride.
Technique to apply tooth mousse
- Custom tray application: Extrude a generous layer to tray and position in patients mouth for 3 minutes.
- MI Paste is digestable if swallowed.
- Products containing RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) should not be consumed by people with milk protein allergies. RECALDENTTM (CPP-ACP) is digestable by people with lactose intolerance.
- After initial treatment, the tube of MI Paste can be used for professionally supervised at-home follow-up RECALDENT is a trademark of Recaldent Pty Ltd and is used under license.
Buy combo only at 1510/-
Limited period offer.*
* valid till 31st od Dec , or till stock lasts
|1.||GC tooth mousse for sensitive tooth|
|2.||Prevents active decay|
|3.||Helps in dry mouth situation|
|4.||Colgate 360 battery brush cleans teeth 20 times more than normal tooth brush|
|Package Details||GC tooth mousse 40 gm and one Colgate 360 battery brush|