DURA STONE Green HP/CA/FG
- Product Highlights
- Used on composites, porcelain, precious/non-precious alloys
- For fast contouring and finishing
- Impregnated with Silicon carbide
- Durable and vibration free performance
- Comes in HP, CA and FG shanks
- Brand: Shofu
- Package Details
- Individually packed in a box of 12's
- Currently Not Available for Sale
Dura Green and Dura Green Fine stones are made of high quality silicon carbide grit, are durable, and have excellent cutting efficiency.
- Dura-Green Stones - for fast contouring and finishing of porcelain, composite, precious alloys and amalgam.
- Dura-Green Fine Stones (yellow band) - for adding surface characteristics and adjusting details on porcelain and composites.
Product features & benefits
- Dura-Green stones are available in a variety of shapes in HP and CA shank and selected number of shapes in FG shank.
- Dura-Green Fine Stones are available only in HP shank.
Individually packed in a box of 12's
For more scientific details click here
|1.||Used on composites, porcelain, precious/non-precious alloys|
|2.||For fast contouring and finishing|
|3.||Impregnated with Silicon carbide|
|4.||Durable and vibration free performance|
|5.||Comes in HP, CA and FG shanks|
|Package Details||Individually packed in a box of 12's|
|Availability||Currently Not Available for Sale|