Tetric N Ceram Economic Kit
- Product Highlights
- Ideal for Posterior Restorations
- Can be used with all VLC Composites
- Protects restoration from secondary decay
- Post-operative sensitivity is reduced or eliminated
- Chemically and mechanically bonds to tooth structure
- Brand: Ivoclar Vivadent
- Package Details
- 4x3.5g, 1Bond, 1x2g N-Etch
- Expiry Date
Tetric N-Ceram is a light-curing, radiopaque nano-hybrid composite based on nano-optimized technology for direct restorative procedures. It can be universally applied to restore teeth in the anterior and posterior region. Its nano-optimized filler technology is responsible for the material's unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results.
Tetric N-Ceram demonstrates an exceptionally high level of radiopacity and thus significantly facilitates the diagnosis of secondary caries.
Tetric N-Ceram is available in 16 shades – 10 enamel, 2 dentin, 1 incisal and 3 bleach shades. It is supplied in both syringes and Cavifils.
Nano-fillers improve the material's properties:
-Low shrinkage and shrinkage stress
-High level of radiopacity
-Fast polishability and high gloss
- Nano colour pigments are responsible for the material´s unique chameleon effect and natural esthetic results
- The nano-modifier ensures optimum stability, excellent sculptability and convenient handling properties.
- Polymerization in only 10 seconds (≥ 1.100 mW/cm2 per increment) possible.
OptraPol polishing instruments consist of a light grey polishing body and a red silicone core without any polishing effect. The light grey polishing body is composed of silicone rubber and diamond particles. The red silicone core is made of silicone rubber, aluminium oxide, iron oxide and Irgazin red. The polishing body and core are mounted on shanks made of stainless steel.
|1.||Ideal for Posterior Restorations|
|2.||Can be used with all VLC Composites|
|3.||Protects restoration from secondary decay|
|4.||Post-operative sensitivity is reduced or eliminated|
|5.||Chemically and mechanically bonds to tooth structure|
|Package Details||4x3.5g, 1Bond, 1x2g N-Etch|